The Mini Inspirational Engagement Session
Where do you start when searching for the right wedding photographer that clicks with you? Pictures say a thousand words, but do they say; that photographer was the best fit. There is no simple yes or no answer to that question but we decided simplify the process by offering TRY BEFORE YOU BUY with no obligation. We want to ensure that our newly engaged couples know that we are the best fit for them as they are for us. Our confidence and track record shows that our brides and grooms rave about the gorgeous images we produce and assurance of having a joyous wedding experience.
1) The engagement or portrait session are up to 30-45 minutes.
2) The location and dates are predetermined and are subject to change due to weather or unforeseen circumstances.
3) The session it self is free and if you decide to engage Ultimate Party Central photography services the rights to the digital images are also free.
4) If you like your photos from the trial session but decide to book a different photographer for whatever reason, you can obtain your digital images for $250.
A) Must have a solid wedding date and Ultimate Party Central must be available for that date.
B) Must also schedule a no obligation office consultation prior to redeeming your free engagement session.
C) Must be punctual or your time slot will be forfeited.
D) Any cancellations forfeits the mini engagement session.
E) This offer can be redeemed for one of the available dates and locations only.
F) If you have already acquired a photographer, than you are not eligible for this offer.
G) This offer is not valid for existing Ultimate Party Central Customers.
Why Do We Do What We Do!
Wedding photography is a big investment, and in most cases all you have to go on are the photographer’s portfolio and bio. I know it can be difficult to select the right photographer to document your wedding day and the choices can be overwhelming.
Well it’s time to change all of that and experience the innovations of Ultimate Party Central! I want you the Bride and Groom to be confident in your pick for the best nj wedding photographer that suits your vision, and for all to know our slogan “Your Day Done Your Way” is not only catchy but it is the truth about how our reputation preserves us to be. We always have your best interest in mind and we bring our talented creative artistic professional unique appeal and innovations to all of our events.
Engagement Session Reservation:
To reserve your slot for the upcoming engagement session, please complete the form below.
RSVP is required and time slots are limited.
Quick Tips and Tricks for your upcoming Engagement Photo Session:
1) Don’t be afraid of colors, colorful outfits make your pictures pop.
2) Bring a prop, hats, signage, sport accessory, sunglasses, anything that tells a story of who you are.
3) Makeup and hair is important, and girls don’t forget about your eyes. They are the most important factor in your portrait pictures, so eyeliner and good mascara are a must. (note: this will be a good time to do a test run with you makeup artist if possible)
4) Leave your purse behind, we need your hands free during the session. I will have an assistant there to carry around small items like car keys and such.
5) Since this is a mini session make sure you use the restroom right before you leave.
6) Most important “HAVE FUN” by following these simple steps you will be prepared to step in front of my lens and have your picture taken and don’t worry about a thing because we will make sure that you look fantastic!
7) Engagement images also make great gifts for parents and grandparents
8) Your engagement images might also be used for “Save the Date” cards, engagement announcements or in your hometown paper. It could even be printed on the cover of your wedding CD, a popular favor for guests.