It’s not just about “US” it’s about “You”
Ultimate Party Central is looking for new talent to join their increasingly successful company! We’re looking for several positions and we only want the best! If you are looking to expand and jump start you career as a entertainer, photographer or videographer, photo booth attendants and roadies you’ll find no better place than UPC! If you think you have what it takes, visit the website below and apply for a consultation!
Control your future and join our growing team! Please click on an area below to learn more about the job description and contact us by filling out the form on the right.
Options, Positions and More:
Read the details below to know more about our offerings and fill in the form in order to apply to an amazing opportunity.
A photographer representing Ultimate Party Central can create artistically beautiful imagery with a fresh, modern look and style. Personality is equally important. Our photographers approach each shoot with enthusiasm, poise and style while managing the day efficiently and effectively.
Specific qualifications for the Wedding Photographer position include:
- Proven photographic experience
- Own high-quality digital equipment, including camera and back-up, lenses and flash
- Computer proficiency, particularly enhancing images via LightRoom
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Current knowledge of the latest photographic trends and technology
The videographer and or cinematographer is a storyteller with superb technical skills and a strong background in video production, including managing projects and people. A team player who motivates and promotes creativity is a must.
The Cinematographer must have:
- Experience shooting with DSLR cameras
- Experience with audio recording techniques
- Ability to manage multiple projects successfully, working in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment
- Demonstrate visual creativity (submission of weblinks of previous work a must)
- Be energetic, creative, innovative and a team-player
- A background in basic cinematography is a plus (lighting interviews, sets, etc)
We are currently seeking talented video editors to join our team. We shoot around 30-40 weddings each year. Our clients book us for our consistent high standards and expect to receive a premium finished product. Candidate must have an online reel and portfolio demonstrating previously work.
- Lead creative projects through post-production for the studio.
- Edit short form, advertising, and documentary style videos wedding events is a must.
- Proficiency using Final Cut Pro and or Adobe Suite products Adobe Creative Suite.
- Technical knowledge of edit systems, camera technologies, codecs, and video encoding.
- Demonstrating strong visual design skills, storytelling, and advertising experience across a range of brands or industries.
- Experience with digital cinema production including DSLR workflows.
- Maintaining high standards across all projects and delivery within a given timescale.
- Strong project management skills.
Do you want to experience an exciting life as a UPC disc jockey. Are you a dynamic, energetic, well groomed experienced professionals looking to expand and showcase your DJ talents;
- Maintains up-to-date musical inventory for a variety of categories such as, but not limited to, classic top 40, dance-oriented rock, latin, classic disco, reggae, and classic rock.
- Serves as the disc jockey for private events, weddings, sweet sixteens, mitzvahs and various lounges or nightclubs.
- Motivates the audience and maintains an awareness of the demographics and their reaction to the selections being played.
- Ability to operate a variety of music, audio, and lighting equipment.
- A sample of your mixing ability on sound cloud, mix cloud, iTunes, etc…
- Must be able to provide a link to you your demo on youtube or Vimeo and a headshot to be considered.
Our culture is professional but fun. Experience is not necessary but appreciated as we provide all training and resources needed to do an amazing job. This position is for anyone looking to add some excitement in their life and enjoys working closely with people.
- Must be honest and hard working
- Willing to learn and work under pressured times
- A valid drivers license with a form of transportation
Part and Full-Time- Room for Growth!
A very busy, high energy, with a positive atmosphere seeks competent Administrative Assistant who thinks he or she is capable of being trained for a full-time position, and possibly Management.
Beginning duties will include handling filing, general clerical work, customer service work, varying creative work, typing, computer work, and other administrative tasks as needed. Must be attentive to detail, have a reliable vehicle, very adept at all aspects of MS Office, flexible with scheduling, competent, intelligent, and able to take direction well. Availability between 10-8 is needed, as well as some weekend work. Hours will start lower between 10-15 per week and build their way up. This is a perfect opportunity for someone who is willing to start slow and learn, but who also wants an eventual full-time position. Please send a resume and a short note of introduction for this great opportunity. From there, we will contact you for an interview. This is also perfect for someone who has professional, office, and real-life work experience with a professional demeanor and outlook.